Postdoctoral Teaching Fellow, Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- PhD – University of Nebraska-Lincoln (2017)
- MS – University of Nebraska Lincoln (2014)
- BS University of Nebraska-Lincoln (2012)
- Fractional Difference Equations
- Fractional Difference Operators
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- 3D Printing and Modeling
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Initial and Boundary Value Problems for the Caputo Fractional Self- Adjoint Difference Equations, Enlightenment in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 2 (2016) Issue 1, (with Lydia Dewolf, Liam Mazurowski, Kelsey Mitchell, Tim Rolling, and Dominic Veconi).
- Laplace Transforms for the Nabla-Difference Operator and a Frac- tional Variation of Parameters Formula, Communications in Applied Analysis, Volume 16 (2012) Issue 3, (with Lucas Castle, Michael Holm, and Katie Yochman).
- Some results on the convergence of the generalized exponential function on time scales, Communications in Applied Analysis, Volume 16 (2012) Issue 3, (with Chris Ahrendt).