Teaching Associate Professor, Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- B.S. Colorado State University, Applied Mathematics (2010)
- M.S. Colorado State University, Mathematics (2012)
- Ph.D. Colorado State University, Mathematics (2015)
- Numerical methods, mathematical biology, using writing in mathematical instruction.
- Mikucki M and Zhou YC. “Curvature-driven molecular flows on membrane surfaces.” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, 77(5): 1587-1605, 2017.
- Mikucki M and Zhou YC. “Fast simulation of lipid vesicle deformation using spherical harmonic approximation.” Communications in Computational Physics, 21(01):40-64, 2017.
- Mikucki M and Zhou YC. “Electrostatic Forces on Charged Surfaces of Bilayer Lipid Membranes.” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, 74(1): 1-21, 2014.
- Tavener S, Mikucki M, Field SG, Antolin MF. Transient Sensitivity Analysis for Nonlinear Population Models.” Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 2(5):560-575, 2011.