Teaching Associate Professor, Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- PhD, Colorado School of Mines, Applied Statistics
- MS, Colorado School of Mines, Applied Mathematics
- BA, University of Colorado at Boulder, Mathematics
- Assessment and development of new curriculum methodology in the STEM disciplines
- Statistician with Rice University’s Chemical Education Group
- Section NExT fellow with Rocky Mountain MAA
- Research interests include innovative pedagogy in introductory statistics classes, and the role of Silent and Vocal students in an active learning environment.