Teaching Assistant Professor, Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- PhD, Ohio State
- MS, Ohio State
- BS, Miami University
- Ergodic theory, additive combinatorics, and harmonic analysis
- Separating Bohr denseness from measurable recurrence. Discrete Analysis (2021); paper no. 9, 20 pp.
- Semicontinuity of structure for small sumsets in compact abelian groups. Discrete Analysis (2019); paper no. 18, 46 pp.
- Recurrence, rigidity, and popular differences. Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems 39 (2019), no. 5, 1299–1316.
- Math 112 Calculus II
- Math 301 Introduction to Analysis