Teaching Associate Professor, Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- B.S. in Mathematical and Computer Sciences, Colorado School of Mines (2001)
- M.S. in Applied Mathematics, Colorado School of Mines (2004)
- Alexandre David Wing, Cristal Hibbard, Jennifer Strong, Jorg E. Drewes, Junko Munakata-Marr, Sustainable Water: Development, Delivery and Assessment of K-5 Modules. 120th ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition Proceedings, Atlanta, 2013.
- Jennifer Strong, Integrating outreach assessment & technology with teacher & student activities. In: Barbara M. Moskal, Laura Kosbar, Addressing broader impacts through K-12 outreach in materials education. MRS Bulletin, 36, pp. 255-260.
- STEM Education
- Being Outside
- Calculus for Scientists & Engineers I, II, and III
- Calculus for Scientists & Engineers (Honors) II and III
- Calculus for Scientist & Engineers (Short Form) III
- Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- AMS Teaching Seminar